31 Uses For The Zipper Pouch from #ThirtyOneGifts

I love my Thirty-One Zipper Pouch. I am always finding more uses for it and wishing I had more of them. Here are a few ways I have thought to use it.


1. Corral all the small things in your purse

2. Use it as a clutch

4. Stationery Pouch

5. Miniature Diaper Bag

6. Medications while traveling

7. Manicure Kit

8. Makeup Case

9.  Beach essentials

10. Change of clothes in diaper bag/ backpack

11. Organize Planner Supplies

12. Organize Glove Box 

13. Keep paperwork safe in your purse

14. First Aid Kit

15. Emergency Supplies

16. Allergy Kit

17. Sensory Kit for kids

18. Organize Electronics

19.  Corral snacks for a trip

20. Shoes in a suitcase

21. Keep track of books you are reading in a bag

22. Bible Case

23. Hide kids' surprises for a road trip

24. Hair Essentials

25. Store craft supplies

26. Shower supplies for a gym bag

27. Hang on a stroller for mom's essentials 

28. Computer Cables

29. Pack a lunch that does not have to be kept cold

30. Picnic supplies in the car

31. Almost anything- it is a very versatile pouch

1 comment :

  1. Hello my dear,

    I see your blog every day ... your blog is Very useful for me and I love so much ...

    You can see

    Looking Certified Financial Planners Company in Queens, Brooklyn & Staten Island? Find newsletter articles, calculators, and research reports at LPS Financial.


    Visit Now - Queens financial planners

    ReplyDelete