Book Review: Sticker Pictures Pets & Animals

Disclaimer: I received books to review. All opinions are my own.

I love keeping an arsenal of activity books of all types around the house. We use them in the car, while I'm working in school with one kid, the other can do an activity, and even when I'm working, I can give them activities to do. We use them so often that I like having a variety, so the kids do not get bored. These Sticker picture books are perfect for that. Even better- they can use them in a variety of ways. It cannot get any better than that, plus the kids love them!


Take coloring to the next level with these bright, geometric color-by-number templates of your favorite pets. Sticker Pictures: Pets is filled with 14 simple pixel images to color. Use the included stickers along with crayons, colored pencils, and markers to fill in each image, and watch your inner artist grow!


Take coloring to the next level with these bright, geometric color-by-number templates of your favorite animals. Sticker Pictures: Animals is filled with 14 simple polygonal images to color. Use the included stickers along with crayons, colored pencils, and markers to fill in each image, and watch your inner artist grow!

No comments :

Post a Comment