Book Review: A is for America Letter Tracing: 50 States of Fun ABC Practice

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.



Practice Your Letters

Designed for curious-minded kids and patriotic parents, this learning aid brings each letter to life with uniquely American examples from each of the 50 states. With dotted letters that can be traced over, this helpful workbook makes it easy for your youngster to master every line and curve.

My 6-year-old (kindergarten) does not like to write at all. He still needs a lot of practice. When he slows down, he does good, but that repetitiveness is still what he needs. My 3-year-old loves to "write" so why not encourage letter formation while she's at it. A is for America Letter Tracing ($6.95), by Ulysses Press is perfect for our homeschool. I give each kid a handwriting book and they go at it on their own skill set. Each letter gets a full page of both uppercase and lowercase. There is also a page for each state with a fun fact for kids. This is an awesome handwriting book. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting 2 more when they finish these! 

No comments :

Post a Comment