Organizing Your Homeschool Kids with #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received products to review. However, all opinions are my own.

Getting my kids organized is one of my main goals in life. Life will be so much easier for them and those around them if they pick up being organized. The key is to start small and make it normal. Don't make a big deal out of it, but let them see you organizing and being organized. At least that is my theory. I guess we will see when they become teenagers.

One of the ways I have started teaching them this is with school. They are responsible for getting their supplies and zipper binders each morning and putting them away at the end of each day. I started out by making this easy for them and setting parameters. Their supplies have to go in their pencil pouches, which go into their binders. All work must also be in the binder at the end of the day. Then, it must be put into the homeschool bin, which is in a corner of the living room, in a stationary location. One reason it stays put is to help them learn consistency, but also because it is not carried with us, so leaving it there makes sense.





I use the Your Way Rectangle bin with lid for this because it holds their binders and our pocket chart/ dry erase board, along with maps perfectly. Plus, it looks great sitting in the corner. I love that with the chalk panel, I can write little notes to them or even vocabulary words!

Image result for your way rectangle chalk

Be sure to check out yesterday's post for an amazing giveaway!



No comments :

Post a Comment