Crafting With #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. However, all opinions are my own.

After close to 20 years of searching, I finally found the perfect crafting bag. I needed something to hold all of my crafting supplies, my current project, be organized, and allow me to carry it and craft anywhere (even away from home). Finally, The True Beauty bag from Thirty-One Gifts made its way to me. This bag is perfect and comes with the perfect companion. This bag comes with a smaller bag that is perfect for findings, markers, needles, fasteners, ribbon, and more. I totally love this set. It holds my random craft findings, small sewing machine, glue gun, scissors, velcro, tape, glitter, and just about everything else I can find to put inside. It has plenty of pockets to keep it all organized and is very sturdy.



The True Beauty Bag was a hostess exclusive. However, there are other items from Thirty-One Gifts that will allow you to be organized with your crafting as well.

Here are just a few items that will organize your crafts:


No comments :

Post a Comment