Homeschool Command Center with #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received products to facilitate a review and complete this project. However, all opinions are my own. 

Although we do homeschool any and everywhere with our portable homeschool, we still have to have a "command center." This command center can be as simple or extensive as you want. This is the place that will house books, supplies, records, and more. Ours is along one wall of the kids' room. It makes things much easier, especially while I'm planning and gathering for the week. I had a lot of fun putting it together as well.


Between some things I had around the house and a few things from Thirty-One gifts, I was able to create an amazing homeschool command center. This allows our supplies to be handy. I can just walk in and easily grab what I need for a lesson or project. It also gives me a place to display special school work, put reminders, and those other random things we are never sure what to do with.


  1. The Wall Together Pin Board and Pocket Boards are perfect for reminders, to display school work, tickets, notes, invitations, mail, and more. I like to stick our weekly Bible craft, reminders to return library books, party invitations, and notes sent to the kids. 
  2. The Oh-Snap Bins can be put on a rod, hung from a hook, or set on a shelf. They can hold so many different things and can find a home in any room of your house. One holds math "toys"- like puzzles, place value cups, dice, sorting cups, and more things that can be used during many different lessons and for visual aids. The other holds MY things- notepads, a divider folder for flash cards, morning board items, and my other supplies. 
  3. The Littles Carry-All Caddy is another item that can be used anywhere, but I love it for homeschool stuff. I keep flash cards in it- I can put flash cards of any size in it. Many of ours are dry-erase, so the mesh pocket is perfect for a few dry erase markers. I have used it for math supplies, art supplies, rewards, and crafts in the past, but I think it has finally found its ultimate purpose in our homeschool. 
Thirty-One can help you organize any element of your life. Organizing our homeschool has always been a challenge, even for me. However, Thirty-One Gifts has made it much easier! 

No comments :

Post a Comment