Book Review: Atlas of Animal Adventures

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own.

I have a confession- I'm a nerd! I love dictionaries, encyclopedias, how-to books, atlases, and any other kind of informational book. I want to pass this love on to my children, so I always try to find wonderfully illustrated informational books for them. When I had the opportunity to review Atlas of Animal Adventures ($22.54), I had to give it a shot.

This book is absolutely beautiful, and a large book as well. You could actually use this as a coffee table book. I love keeping it handy for school and just randomly choosing a page to show the kids. We love looking at the illustrations and learning about the movement of animals. We have had a lot of fun with this book. We have also bought another to give as a Christmas gift!


From the team behind the best-selling Atlas of Adventures. Head off on a journey of discovery, with this book that collects together nature’s most unmissable events from between the two poles, including epic migrations, extraordinary behaviors, and Herculean habits. Find hundreds of things to spot and learn new facts about every animal.

No comments :

Post a Comment