Father's Day Ideas For Smokers

I know that this post may seem a little off-topic for my normal posts, but I got this in my head and wanted to share. I don't know about you guys, but in my younger days, I loved going in headshops and looking around. Whether I bought anything or not, I just loved looking. Every once in a while now, I'll pop in one to reminisce. Thinking about this the other day, I realized that I know a few dads that would like a gift from one. Well, there isn't one near me, so an online headshop will be my best bet. Here are some awesome things you could pick up for the fathers in your life.

1. Lighter Alternatives
Fun lighters are always an awesome thing to have on hand. I've always loved lighters. A Hempwick would be an amazing gift, and you get to escape the toxic lighter flint!

2. Hooka
Hookas are gorgeous, classic, and fun. Why not give one as a gift?!

Chameleon Glass Skellington Hand Pipe3. Hand Pipes
Glass pipes are gorgeous! They also make an excellent gift. A chameleon glass pipe will be treasured for years to come. I especially love this Jack Skellington one!


4. Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic Cigarettes are really "in" right now. I have to admit that they are pretty cool, and found in so many different places. They make great gifts!

No comments :

Post a Comment