Product Review: 2 Pack of #BYB Headlamps

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.



As many of you know, my husband and I are bigfoot researchers. We are also lovers of all things outdoors. We love taking the kids camping, hiking, fishing, and just to spend the day at the river. We have been searching for headlamps light enough for them, without spending a fortune. I knew these BYB headlamps ($7.99) would be perfect. What I didn't expect was that they would work for us as well.The features on these headlamps are phenomenal. Let's start with the anti-slip head strap. This is perfect, especially for the youngest- she won't be trying to keep it on her head while playing and end up falling. The strap is also adjustable, as is the angle of the light.

Each headlamp requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) and are good go go for quite a while. We use cheap batteries and they last quite some time. The lights have 3 modes, 2 red lights for emergency, making them perfect for any night time outside activity. They are also waterproof and shock proof.

No comments :

Post a Comment