Lewo 60 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles/ Tanagrams: Homeschool Tools

Disclaimer: I received a product to review, all opinions are my own.


I enjoyed doing tanagrams as a kid, but absolutely fell in love with them during my student teaching days. I think they teach a variety of skills, including problem solving. I've been looking for a set for my kids and most of them have one puzzle or are entirely too expensive. When I had the opportunity to review these for Lewo Toys, I was excatic. These are even wooden, guaranteeing years of fun!

These Lewo Toys Tanagrams ($9.48 on Amazon) are basically an all inclusive set. With the right tools, you could even create your own puzzles with them. You could either do it on the computer and print them, or trace the shapes on to construction paper.

This set includes 60 pieces, and a wooden box for storage. The shapes are wooden as well! Not only will this amazing set create hours of fun, but an educational experience for kids aged 3 to 12. These wooden piees have no splinters and seem to be painted with lead-free paint. (From what I have read, everyone has had negative results with lead tests, although I do not have a tester.)

The quality of the Lewo Toys I have used is incredible, this set is no different. I love the kids having wooden manipulatives, as apposed to plastic or foam, and they last longer.

While I do use some montessori techniques with Tbomb, he learns in a way similar to mine, smany times, I can tell him something and he remembers. With Kodabug, I can already tell that she is more of a hands-on learner, which means that I will be doing a lot more montessori techniques with her. I love these because while they are great for Tbomb, they will be neccessary for Kodabug!.


No comments :

Post a Comment