Happy National Girlfriend's Day!

Did you know that August 1st (today) is National Girlfriend's Day? Well, you do now and I want to do my part. This day is all about encouraging each other and part of encouraging each other is making sure we are each taking the time to take care of ourselves. The biggest part of taking care of ourselves is staying safe and living a healthy life.

I wanted to share this infographic by Oscar Insurance with you today and hope you take to heart the importance of this and encourage your friends to do the same. I know I am severely lacking in this area- but I'm trying to make improvements so I can continue to be around for my beautiful kids. For more information and tips, check out the National Girlfriend's Day site. I wrote this post as part of Oscar Insurance's awareness campaign. They are a new tech-based health insurance company in NJ and NY focusing on incorporating technology into healthcare to help their members get better care.
Although it is not sponsored, I wrote this post for Oscar Insurance, a new company focusing on incorporating technology into healthcare to help their members get better care. 

No comments :

Post a Comment