Free Printable: This Empire...

I usually do my graphics work in Paint Shop Pro because that is what I learned with. I never got used to Illustrator because I prefer PSP. Well, this week I've had to familiarize myself with Illustrator and get used to it. I finished what I was working on and wanted to continue familiarizing myself with it, so you get a freebie out of it. This is one I've been wanting to do for a while and just never got around to it. Now I have.


This is also a little hint into what the planner will be like. This can be used in a frame, as a reminder. and even in your planner (when you open the PDF, just print to the size you need- if you need help with that you can email me at thepalmettoqueen at gmail dot com). You can print this in draft mode if you will be using it in a planner to save on ink. I'm going to put it in my planner behind my semi-transparent "dashboard" as a constant reminder that I'm headed in the right direction with The Palmetto Queen and Cari On Media.

Download the PDF

As a reminder, please send people to this page and not the direct download. If there is a quote you would like to see as a printable, I would love to hear it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment