One More Thing To Make Life Easier

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Especially this time of year, I really need to keep medicine by the bed for headaches, allergy problems, and even joint problems from being more active than during the winter.

With  CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap, I can keep a few of each type of medicine by the bed and not have to fight with pill bottles. I can also keep water in it without having to pour into a cup or risk spilling a cup that has been poured. I used to keep each medicine bottle and a bottle of water by the bed, but I was always fighting to get something open.

Sabi's carafe has a great seal on each section, but still easy to open.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment