Cover Those Spots with Ageless Derma

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have these horrible sun spots under my eyes and on my nose that I am constantly fighting with. Using some aging products has helped, but I still need concealer to keep from being self conscious about it.

Most concealers are either not enough coverage to get these dark spots or they are too thick. In the area of my face that these spots are, it is very important that the concealer not be cakey or it makes my foundation not go on right.


 Before




After


Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur (in Ivory) is not only the perfect color and texture for my skin, but it is all natural and made with Vitamins and apple extracts. There are no parabens, it is not tested on animals, and it is made in the USA. Can't ask for any more than that.

I have never found a concealer with this perfect texture, but that also covers like nobody's business. If you have anything you cover on a daily basis, I suggest you get Ageless Derma- pure perfection!




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment