A Better Solution for Crushing Pills

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I cannot swallow pills. Until the last few years, I could not swallow anything larger than a birth control pill. In the last few years, I have learned to deal with aleve, but nothing larger. This made things especially difficult when taking vitamins during my first pregnancy. I had to carry around a large pill crusher and a bottle of vitamins.

Well, even though I'm not pregnant now, I am trying to be healthier and one way of doing this is by taking my vitamins and all are not available in a chewable form. I never would carry them with me because I do not want to lug so much around. Well, thanks to the Sabi CRUSH, I can now carry vitamins and a crusher and conserve space in my bag. this is perfect for events and smaller bags because the crusher keeps a low profile. This is by far one of my favorite items to keep in my bag. It make my life so much simpler.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment