Free Printable: Jack-O-Lantern Scripture Printable

My husband and I have always loved Halloween and now our kids do. We love the magic of the season, the weather, and the family fun. My husband actually hates horror movies, while I love them. 

We put up a Halloween tree, play pranks on eachother, and dress-up all month. My kids always get a new cup and some kind of a costume that is useful (hooded blankets, kid onesies, hooded towels, hoodies, etc). Something they can use all year but that doubles as a costume for movie night. We carve pumpkins, paint pictures, and have zombie wars.

We actually do not trick-or-treat. The kids have been once and they were adorable! We usually cook a fun dinner together, have lots of candy, and watch a funny Halloween movie together, like Hocus Pocus.

For us, it's all about family fun. 

We also do a scripture study that shows how we are like Jack-O-Lanterns carved by God. 



I have this free printable available in poster size and in a size just right to go into your bible. I hope you and your family enjoy!


Poster Size

Bible Size


No comments :

Post a Comment