Review: Louie Giglio God & Science Books

Disclaimer: I received these books to review. All opinions are my own. 

For years, my kids and I have really enjoyed the book How Great Is Our God, by Louie Giglio. I had his book Indescribable on my list to buy them and when I found out that The Wonder of Creation was joining the group, I knew I'd have to have it as well. 

My kids really like science and often question about why the Bible contradicts what the scientists say and we have had some really great conversations about this. We pull out our Bibles and dive in. What I love about these books is that each day's devotional starts with a mini science lesson or fact and then it tells us what we can learn about God and the Bible with it and ends with a prayer. We start our homeschool day with How Great is Our God each day. 



I cannot wait to dive into the other two with my curious kids. 

You can purchase all three books here. 

Be sure to follow @LouieGiglio on Instagram and join the conversation with these hashtags: #IndescribableKidsBooks #GodandScienceBooks #HomeSchoolScience

No comments :

Post a Comment