Hurry! Get These Thirty-One Gifts Products Before Its Too Late! (You Don't Want To Miss These!)

Disclaimer: I was sent products to review. All opinions are my own and I really do LOVE Thirty-One Gifts!

Hey Y'all! Can you believe that spring is almost here? It feels a little cold, but my calendar says she is on the way. What does that mean for my family? That I am starting to plan summer fun, trips, and getting us organized for the fun. There are some products from Thirty-One that you are going to want to grab before the month is up to help you be organized for summer travel. These are only available until February 28th, so hurry!


This bag is beautiful! There are plenty of pockets for everything I need (I actually use the outside pocket for hospital masks and gloves, as well as tissues and travel Lysol (my kids can lick the floor in Walmart and not get sick, but if they walk into a doctor's office they come down with something. So, they wear masks and gloves and their shoes get sprayed with Lysol when we come out). My City Lights clutch has plenty of room, too! My planner even fits without a struggle! The Diamond District bag from Thirty-One is my new best friend!


It may not be the best photo, but I LOVE this convertible belt bag from Thirty-One Gifts. There are card slots inside and room for a phone and whatever you may have to have for a night out or for walking around. I hate shopping with a big bag, so this is perfect when we do our mountain town shopping. Its also great for concerts and more. I love that it can be a waist bag, a crossbody, or a shoulder bag.


Check out these gorgeous new flaps for the Studio Thirty-One Bags




This Thirty-One Gifts All Pro tote is exactly what I needed for travel. I use a tote and a clutch when we travel so I have what I need, but I don't have to carry the whole thing all the time, like I would with a purse. It has everything I need- even a shoe compartment, which I use for first aid!





The Baubles and Bracelets case is perfect for the jewelry I wear the most often, as well as when I travel- I just throw it in my suitcase. Plus, I love this Horizon Stripe print!!!

1 comment :