My Planner Supplies re Finally Organized #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I may not have as much planning supplies as some people I know do, but I till have a lot and I like to keep it all together and organized. So far, I have tried many things with no luck. Thirty-One Gifts has a new line of craft cases and caddies. The Get Creative Caddy, along with the collection of Get Creative pouches have organized my planner supplies perfectly!



Doesn't the Falling Feathers print just look gorgeous with my gold planner cover and teal pens? I just love it! The Dot Trio that the Get Creatives pouches come in match it perfectly too. It's a timeless look as well, which you can't beat.

Not only is this caddy the perfect size, but it has all the right pockets for whatever your crafting love is!




These are also perfect for scrapbooking, crochet, knitting, painting, and so much more. I was even thinking of getting one for my mom for her family tree supplies! What would you use the Get Creative Caddy for?

No comments :

Post a Comment