Get Creative & Organized With #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received items to review. All opinions are my own.

Sometimes organizing the small items can be the most troublesome. I have found this especially true with my planner supplies. I never know what to do with the stamps, tape, post-its, and other small items that bring my planner together. Finally, I have a solution! The Get Creative pouches from Thirty-One Gifts makes organizing the small items a breeze! Plus, there are so many other uses for them that it is ridiculous!


I love how well the Dot Trio print matches the falling feathers! It is just beautiful all together.

In the Get Creative Cylinder (clear lid), I have stamps, glue, and stamp pads. I don't use these a whole lot, but they tend to get in the way. Now, I have something perfect to put them in, they are out of the way, but easy to find when I need them.

In the Get Creative Rectangle, I have a smaller pouch with clips and blank cards.

The Get Creative Slim Pouch holds my washi tape.

My odd shaped post its are in the Get Creative round pouch and I use the Get Creative Sleeve for current projects- whether that is school related, gifting, or anything else. It makes it a breeze to keep projects together and organized!

What would you use Get Creative pouches for?

No comments :

Post a Comment