"Live The Untangled Life" with Cordskinz

Disclaimer: I was sent products to review. All opinions are my own.

One of my biggest pet peeves is tangled headphone cords. I have even been known to give up and just buy a new pair. I keep mine pretty well detangled and in good shape. My kids are a different story. They use regular "DJ Style" headphones at home, but away from home, they use the clip kind that are similar to earbuds. Those stay in their backpacks and get tangled very easily. I've had to replace several pairs. No more, thanks to CordSkinz!


The cords no longer get tangled in their backpacks and I can stop replacing them or fighting to get them untangled when the kids want to play tablets or listen to mp3 players in the car.

The cool thing is that it was extremely easy to install them. The instructions were very clear and the tool needed came in the package. It took only a couple of minutes and I could not be happier. I'll be investing in them for mine and my husband's earbuds as well! They would even make a great Christmas gift for a music fan! (Especially in a basket with earbuds and a gift card!)


No comments :

Post a Comment