Mom Approved: Honest Kids

Disclaimer: I was sent samples to review. All opinions are my own.


A post shared by Cari | Chief This Handlerđź’ˇ (@cari_on) on

My kids and I have fallen in love with Honest Tea Kids Juice! Yes, I sneak one on occasion- I guess it could be worse though. While you can buy them in a variety of packages, I buy the pouches because it is better than the other pouch options and is great for outside or on the go.  You can't get much better than a healthy juice pouch.

There are a wide variety of flavors available, including Super Fruit Punch, Appley Ever After, Berry Berry Good Lemonade, Goodness Grapeness, Cherry Go Round, and Twisted Tropical Tango.

Honest Kids Juice is flavored with natural fruit juice, which is always a winner in my mind!

Honest Kids is also USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, recycled & recyclable, and no artificial flavors or colors.

See why I love it so much!?

No comments :

Post a Comment