Mamma Approved: Piggy Paint

Disclaimer: I received products to review for free. All opinions are my own.

My little SnapperBug loves painting her nails, as well as mine, daddy's, papa's, Nina's, and even her uncles' nails. I actually have a hard time finding a polish that I'm happy to let her use. One reason is that she bites her nails and I do not like the idea of her putting those chemicals in her mouth. The other reason is that I do not want to use polish remover on her, so I prefer nail polish that peels off or at least comes off easily. Piggy Paint to the rescue!

Piggy Paint: Natural As Mud!


Image result for piggy paint

Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish for kids. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Both are made in the USA!
Available in an assortment of gift sets perfect for Holidays and other special occasions. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint...it's as Natural as Mud®!

No comments :

Post a Comment