Make His Room Shine With 3DLIGHTFX

Disclaimer: I received a sample to review. All opinions are my own.

I'm sure you have figured out from my instagram feed and from everywhere else that my little guy is totally OBSESSED with Spider-Man. I am not exaggerating at all. He has binoculars, a camera, a backpack, hat, table ware, toys, action figures, walkie talkies, school supplies, web-shooters, and so much more. It is actually to the point that we are running out of things to buy for him, besides the really large ticket items (like the car he could drive with web-shooters attached).



3DLIGHTFX came to the rescue with their totally awesome night lights, available at Target ($23.99). This 3D night light is in two seperate sections. There is a crack sticker that goes on the wall, under the actual night light. It is designed so that it looks like spiderman's head is coming through the wall. Then, the Light itself is a 3D battery opperated mask. When it is lit up, you can still see the cracks. My son flipped when he saw it on the wall. It was light spiderman was coming in his room, watching over him while he slept.

He is easily scared by shadows, so not he knows that Spider-Man is watching out for him.


No comments :

Post a Comment