Enjoy These Healthy Stocking Stuffer Ideas This Holiday

Holidays bring a special challenge to my family. My children are not only sensitive to red dye, but they are also extremely limited in their sugar. I have to make sure that I send Santa a special note to please remember this when filling their stockings. I thought I would send suggestions along with that note this year. Here are several options to fill stockings with instead of sugary treats.



*Vitamins: They have to have vitamins every day, so why not pop a bottle in the stocking?!

*Fresh Fruit: This is a tradition, but so many people seem to be forgetting it lately

*Bath Products: Put in some fun soap and bubble bath

*School Supplies: These were always my favorite growing up. Santa always found the cutest ones too!

*Crispy Green Crispy Fruit: My kids love these and cannot get enough of these. I like to divide a case between them.

Crispy Fruit are 100% freeze-dried fruit slices that are made of real fruit and nothing else. The taste in Crispy Fruit comes from the fresh fruit itself. There is no sugar, sweeteners or other additives used to enhance the tastes or appearance. Crispy Fruit does not contain preservatives.
Crispy Green is committed to bringing you the most wholesome, delicious snacks using only the best natural ingredients. Our Crispy Fruit freeze-dried snacks are a smart and satisfying choice for healthy snacking!
 
*Travel Games

*Tiny Toys

*Coupon Books

*Craft Supplies

*Calendar

*Hand Sanitizer

*Chap Stick

*There are so many options that viable for a stocking. These do not have to be sugary sweet things. I love the challenge of filling a stocking with non-candy items!

No comments :

Post a Comment