Eat Drink And Be Scary Disney Villain Style

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own,


I don't know about you, but when I watched princess movies, something about the villains drew me in. No matter the movie, that's what happened. My mom first noticed it with The Little Mermaid, then she realized it was all of them. Even though they all spoke to me, the ultimate bad girl and villain is Maleficent. Something about her just always drew me in. The recent movie that focus on these bad girls of Disney have drawn me in even more. My husband thinks it is hilarious that I'm drawn to the darker side of Disney, but I think it is a hazard of my work aka lifelong obsession with the darker side of life.

They all know that when it comes to Disney, give me the bad girls. By the way, it's not just the girls, I prefer Captian hook too!


Having a little girl, the princess movies are making their way back into my home and I love it because I still get my fix of these glorious villains that speak to my darker side. Maybe it's the paranormal investigator in me that draws me to them, I'm not sure.

When I had the chance to try out some new makeup cases featuring these beautiful women from my childhood, I was beyond excited.

I was in need of a couple new makeup cases anyway, but just hadn't found any that spoke to me and I like to be inspired by my cases. I use a structured train case with compartments to hold all of it, but I need something smaller for my everyday choices. Also, preparing to cut my hair off again and banish the pony-tail, I needed something to house my hair tools, goos, and bows- while keeping them away from curious children. My problem now has a solution.


I was sent the Maleficent version of the Weekender (8.75 x 4 x 6 $11.99) and the Round Top (7 x 2 x 5 $7.99). An Organizer case (8 x 3.75 x 5.25 $9.99) and a Train Case 8 x 3.75 x 5.25 $11.99), all embellished by beautiful artwork of the infamous Disney Villians Maleficent, Snow White's Evil Queen, and Ursula. Designed by London SOHO New York and available at Walgreens, these will be the perfect gift for the bad girl in your life. 

I must say, these are truly beautiful cases and being surrounded by so much of the princesses, it is nice to have one of the bad girls staring back at me while I get ready for the day. They are made with amazing quality, actually easy to wipe down, and are elegant. I even love the feel of them. What a great day to start my day. I keep my hair products for when I get the strength to banish the knot on my head in the Weekender and my makeup in the round top case- and it fits inside. One bag to the bathroom to get ready (yes, I have to hide my "pretties" away from the Tbomb- he likes painting his sister). Now, I just want to get my hands on the Villians make up sets- they are calling me. 




No comments :

Post a Comment