Exercise Routines: #PQInShape

Last week's #PQInShape challenge was to develop/ find an exercise routine that you would enjoy and stick with.


Of course I used Pinterest, because I am obsessed!

When I was looking through all the ideas, I started thinking about what my ultimate exercise goals are. Although my motivation is being in a bikini, I do have actual fitness goals. I want to RUN. I want to take off running to sweat away stress and not worry about getting stuck somewhere. I also want to do some kickboxing. I used to like Tae Bo, so I really want to kick box!

What I ended up doing is finding mini workout plans on Pinterest. I will start with one and for 5 weeks, add another mini workout until I am doing 5 mini workouts each morning and evening. On the sixth week, I will start a running plan. (Something similar to the couch to 5k)

In addition to this, after I am on my plan for a few weeks, I will alternate weight training with some cardio videos.

One of the reasons I chose the mini workouts is that I can let my little prince play outside while I do them and I'm not worrying about equipment or anything. We will basically just be playing outside.

In addition to all of this, I have also set myself daily goals. The reason for this is that if I don't accomplish one, I can look at what I did do and I won't feel like my day was wasted.

Daily Goals:

  1. No more than 2 cups of coffee a day
  2. 1000 calories a day
  3. 3 meals and 1 snack every day
  4. Focus on portion control. I am going to start using my son's divided plates to eat out of. 
  5. Drink 3 of my 32 ounce bottles of water a day.
  6. Drink a large glass of lemon water first thing in the morning. 
  7. Carry my water bottle with me every where. 

I also want to start a #PQInShape journal that I can carry with me. I want it to be more than just somewhere to document calories. I want it to be an actual journal of my journey. 

This week's challenge (its a double): Start your workout routine and create an amazing exercise play list. 

In addition to this week's challenge, I will be working on my daily goals and creating my journal. 

What are your thoughts on the challenge so far? 




No comments :

Post a Comment