90 Day Challenge: Update

    

As you all may remember, I participated in the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. I chose to participate with the HCG drops and couldn't be happier with my decision. I cold be happier with my performance though. I have had a rough and stressful few months and didn't do as well as I had hoped I would. The beginning was great, then I became a slacker. 

You can view my first few updates here

I have learned a lot about myself during this challenge and realized that I need a plan to make a change in my life. I have come up with a 6 month plan to get fit. I will continue with my HCG drops until I am happy with where I am, but it is about more than weight loss. I want to run- and that is something I just can't do now. I also want to box! I will share my plan with you Saturday!

To catch you up, even though I haven't lost what I should have by now (approximately 60 pounds) I have lost a good bit. I have lost 29 pounds and am now in a pair of  "skinny" jeans I have not gotten past my hips since I was at the beginning of my pregnancy. In my mind, that is pretty huge!

The fault in my not doing as well as I would have hoped lies within myself. When I get sick or stressed, I no longer thrive like my 21 year old self. My 28 year old self doesn't handle change too well. I didn't take the drops when I was stressed, and I didn't worry about what I ate. I do know that I can reach my weight loss goal with the drops and be able to reach the fitness goals once I have a significant amount of the weight off. 

I am doing this for my knees, my heart, my mother, my husband, and my son. I don't want to go on a downward health spiral. I want to get this under control while my health is still pretty good. Maybe I have a chance of saving my knees and my back. 

I thank you all for sticking around and I will be back Saturday with my plan, final thoughts, and a giveaway! 

No comments :

Post a Comment