How I Keep My Family Organized With #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

Keeping my family organized is the only way to save my sanity. Thirty-One gifts has helped me to keep us organized on the go and at home. Here are a few ways I use their products to keep us organized.


I use a Catch all Bin at my computer to keep things I am working on and that I use a lot handy. It also gives me a place to put my laptop away. I also include my tablet, book I'm reading, netbook, and bible.


I use the clear pocket-a-tote for a ton of different purposes (don't forget to label it!). If the kids spend the night at grandparents or I need them to have a change of clothes, it is perfect, then I just slip it into their backpacks.

We also use them for toiletries, medicines while traveling, cleaning supplies on the go, and things like that. With the strap that goes through the tote, it makes a great tablet holder for the car.


The hanging traveler case from Thirty-One gifts is one of my favorite discoveries. We use them while we travel or have long days in the car. It hangs on the back of the seat, with their Kind Fire Kids Editions fitting perfectly in the top pocket. Their headphones, mp3 players, cords, battery packs, and everything else they need fit neatly in the bottom. I added a strap to make it easier for them to carry.


This littles caddy is perfect for keeping medication that needs to be handy together- especially for my mother-in-law that is going through cancer treatment.


I love my Triple Duty Tote. It is absolutely perfect for school. I organize our week in this bag and then we can learn anywhere! It would also be great for craft supplies, a mobile office, and planning supplies.

I use my catch-all tote for my planning supplies and it could not be more perfect- I can even take it with me if I want to plan away from home or in front of the TV. Plus, it fits perfectly down inside the front of my file drawer.

We use the double duty caddy for organizing our Bearded Dragon supplies. One side if for cleaning items and the other for feeding! Couldn't be more perfect!

No comments :

Post a Comment