Book Review: A Baby's Guide To Surviving

Disclaimer: I received a copy of A Baby's Guide to Surviving Dad in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

My favorite baby shower gift has always been books. Since I was in high school, if I went to a baby shower, I had a book in tow. It was usually accompanied by something for mom (or dad)- either for pampering or something fun. Now that I am a mother myself, I still take books, but they are usually along with very useful items for baby- something I have found makes my life much easier. I have now found the perfect second book for a baby shower. From now on, my gift will consist of a classic children's book, a favorite baby item, and a copy of A Baby's Guide to Surviving Mom (or Dad)!

A Baby's Guide to Surviving Mom

A Baby's Guide to Surviving Dad

A Baby's Guide to Surviving Mom and A Baby's Guide To Surviving Dad, (Capstone Pub), by Benjamin Bird, is the perfect gift book for new or expecting parents. 

You see, because mom and dad don't get an instruction manual when baby is born, they are winging it. Guess what- this means that baby needs to survive this. They need the Baby's Guide To Surviving!The very first survival guides for infants and toddlers is a must have!

These books are super duper adorable. My husband and I laughed our way through A Baby's Guide To Surviving Dad. It had us laughing so much, I had kept it ready for rough days. I have since passed it on to a mom who was having a rough time adjusting to life as a mom. Even the guide for dads had her laughing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment