What Prom Means For Me And Tips for Shopping Online

Disclaimer: I have been compensated for writing this post. All opinions are my own. 

Those that read this blog may wonder what Prom could possibly have to do with me. Well, I have ideas of what I want my children to experience and homeschooling does not change that. I still want them to experience graduation, prom, and even homecoming. Prom and graduation are two things that I will make sure that they get to experience, even if I have to plan them myself.

These things have been on my mind since our discussion of homeschooling began, but having a daughter now, I know what she will be missing without Prom. Prom and other formals mean something different to girls than boys and being in the midst of prom dress season, I have been seeing all kinds of gorgeous gowns. I think about that day when I get to take my little girl (who will be almost grown then) to buy a dress that is really a right of passage.

I have just spent hours drooling over dresses at JenJenHouse.com and I've really realized how much I am looking forward to shopping with my little princess.



I thought I would share some tips with you for buying a Prom dress online. 

  1. Know your measurements. It is absolutely vital that you have correct measurements for shoulders, neck, bust, waist, and hips. It is also useful to have your height from shoulders to ankles, and leg length. You will need someone to help you get these measurements. 
  2. Look online to see what style you want, then try on similar dresses in a store- this will ensure that you like how the style looks on you. 
  3. Buy the dress online- you will save money and have a better chance at having a unique look. 
  4. Purchase as early as possible to allow time for returns or alterations. 
  5. Buy a size larger rather than a size smaller- it will be much easier to alter if needed. 
  6. Buy with confidence and know that you will look gorgeous! 
  7. Buy from a trusted retailer like JenJenHouse
  8. Go to http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/  for the most gorgeous dresses you will ever see! 


Although I have many years before I will be shopping with my own daughter for a Prom dress, I have nieces and cousins that will be shopping much sooner. I actually end up helping to shop for a formal dress at least once a year, so I use my own tips as well and have found a new resource to send Prom goers, bridesmaids, brides-to-be, and anyone else who needs a formal to.

I do want to take a moment to recommend JenJenHouse.com
JenJenHouse.com is the global leading online retailer for wedding gowns, special event dresses, wedding party dresses, and accessories. Customers can browse the vast online selection and choose their favorite dresses with great satisfaction. JenJenHouse.com prides itself on exceptional customer service, high quality and affordable prices.
They sell high quality craftsman dresses and supplies while managing to offer great prices (even $100 off retail).  JenJenHouse understands that formal events are stressful enough and want to take the stress of shopping for your gown away. The dresses are even tailored to fit you- what more can a fabulous gal ask for? Need a fabric swatch to check the color? These are your people too. JenJenHouse is the place to use whenever the need for a formal dress arises. I honestly wish I'd known about them when I got married- maybe I wouldn't have given up so easily on finding the perfect dress!

Their guarantee:
Material Procurement: After checking the fabric quality from several suppliers, JenJenHouse.com selects the most delicate fabric for customers. JenJenHouse.com uses solid and exquisite threads only to make comfortable dresses.
Processing: With the responsible manufacturers and their good manufacturing equipments, the well-processed dresses can always meet customers' demands.
Packing / Delivering: Every dress of JenJenHouse.com is packed well in the package separately, avoiding products being scratched or ripped. Always choosing the best shipper to make the delivery, JenJenHouse.com garantees all the customers will receive their dresses in good manner.


What did you love about your Prom and do you have any tips for shopping online? 

No comments :

Post a Comment