Is Your Laptop a Reflection of You?

Disclaimer: I received a decal from thedecalguru.com in exchange for my review. However, all opinions are my own. 

I love customizing EVERYTHING. If its not moving, monogram it! I am a southern chick to the core after all. Lucky for ya'll, I am also a geek. That means I was a perfect candidate to review a product from The Decal Guru. When I was first contacted, I checked out the site. Honestly, I was a little disapointed when I got there because I do not have a Mac. I fell in love with The Giving Tree (my favorite book of all time) and the Snow White (who doesn't love Snow White) decals. But, they were designed for Macs.

I knew I wanted something for my laptop, so I pressed on and found this beauty- it represents me perfectly!


The thing about the Cheshire Cat decal is that it is actually a car decal. But, since thinking outside of the box is cool and all, I went for it and put it on my laptop. I could have chosen colors besides white, but since my "Impress Your Heroes" sticker is black and white, I stuck to white. It worked fabulously!

It was pretty simple to apply, and probably would have been even easier if my laptop was smooth. Even with a textured casing, the decal sticks perfectly!

From TheDecalGuru.com:
Product Information
  • All our decals are machine cut from high quality, self-adhesive vinyl. 
  • Every decal order comes with a set of application instructions or you could watch our application video online. 
  • Each decal is easy to apply to your Macbook, iPad, iPhone, vehicle, window or any other smooth surface you want to stick it to. 
  • Leaves no residue. All our decals are cut from Oracal 631 Series exhibition calendered vinyl that is made with a removable residue-free adhesive.
Don't worry, it comes in an envelope to protect from bending. 
There is even a video to show the application process if you prefer to see it in action.


I will continue to order from TheDecalGuru.com for all of my decal needs. The only thing that would make it better would be custom graphics *hint, hint*



No comments :

Post a Comment