Summer Lovin'

First of all, I want to say that I truly do love summertime. I love sitting on the porch and sipping on some iced coffee or even sweet tea. I like the day trips and camping. I adore grilling out and spending time with my family. I also love all the new adventures that find us during the summer months. I'm especially craving catching lightning bugs with my little prince!

 

Summers are always crazy busy for us- but always beautiful!
This summer promises to be especially busy, so I am going to share some goals with you. 
Thank you Rachel for giving me the inspiration for this post. 
My intention is to have each of these completed by my Mother's visit in September. I'm setting a deadline of September 19 for them all- that will give me a few days to prepare for her visit. We will be appearing on a local television show promoting her book and her amazing story. So... here goes. 

  1. Lose 50 pounds. 
  2. Have the prince completely potty trained. He's on his way- but there are still improvements to be made. 
  3. Have the WHIRL Network up and running. 
  4. To not cut my hair (except for my bangs). I'm trying to grow it out, but I keep getting tempted to cut it. 
  5. To have more defined business hours so that I can spend more time with my family. 
  6. GET ORGANIZED (and record this journey)
  7. Have my course planned so that I can teach it. 
  8. Have the first chapter of my book written. 
  9. Define and plan out my long term goals. 
  10. Find the time to go camping. 
  11. Find an exercize plan that I will actually stick to. 
  12. Get better at drinking water (I drink entirely too much coffee)
  13. Finish my portfolio.
  14. Spend more time with my family. 
  15. Enjoy a few sunsets with the Mr!
I'm sure this isn't all that I intend to accomplish by the end of summer (note #6 and #9) but its a good start. Some are lofty, but I'm sure that if I put my mind to it I can accomplish it all. 



What are your summer goals?

No comments :

Post a Comment