Holly Lane: Jewelry Inspired By Your Favorite Scripture

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I fell in love with Holly Lane Jewelry as soon as I opened the package.







I try to keep the words of Proverbs 31 in my heart and mind as I work my way through each day. Sometimes this is what I struggle with the most, besides praying about something and giving it over to God and not worrying. While I'm working on that, this Proverbs 31 necklace, especially the raw ruby, keeps it fresh. I often find myself touching my cross throughout the day. Now, I also touch this gorgeous necklace by Holly Lane and I'm reminded of these amazing words. I'm reminded daily about how I want to live my life and raise my daughter. 

Our line of sterling silver Christian jewelry is intentionally designed to create opportunities to share Christ with others, and to be worn as a personal reflection of faith. Each piece is designed in central Virginia by jewelry artist Tiffany Scott who has based her designs on verses from the Bible in order to bring comfort to the wearer and be a representation of God's promises. These unique designs are meant to catch the attention of others and spark conversation about the verses they are based on. 

Each piece of verse-based Holly Lane jewelry comes with a Story Card that features the verse reference on the front, and an explanation of the design's significance on the back. Tiffany's love for semiprecious gemstones shows through in her use of many different gems throughout the line. The Holly Lane line is designed so that the customer can put together their own personal combination of pendants, chains and bead drops based on the promises they are holding on to and how God is currently speaking to them in their lives.


Want to know something awesome? You get 20% off your order at HollyLane.com when you use code 20FORYOU.

You can even enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Holly Lane at BlessedFreebies.




No comments :

Post a Comment