Homeschool Tools: Carson-Dellosa Halloween Packet

If you have been watching my Instagram feed, you know that I have been having a ton of fun with being a Carson-Dellosa Brand Ambassador. I love all the adorable classroom supplies and great teaching resources they offer and have been a fan of them for 15 years- when I student taught second grade my senior year of high school. My supervising teacher recommended I go by The Learning Safari (local teaching store) to find supplies for my handwriting lessons. Yes, I was in charge of teaching second graders cursive. I quickly fell in love when I was introduced and have used them ever since!

There are new products I am always falling in love with. One of my most recent favorites is the Carson-Dellosa Halloween Packet. This is a digital (printable) classroom packet full of Halloween themed lessons. There is a separate pack for each grade from Kindergarten to 5th grade. See them here.


I received the packet for 1st grade to use with my Tbomb. He loves Halloween like his mom and dad, so this was definitely a winner at our table! Each pack is 37 pages and includes so many features. It is an all-inclusive pack for the holiday month. 

Some Features Include:
Aligned With State Standards
Editable Parent Letter
Writing Prompts
Vowel and Letter Prompts
Counting
Addition
Subtraction
Science
Vocabulary
Homework Sheets
Puzzles
Answer Key

This would even be such a fun thing to do the day of Halloween with the class, especially since kids are preoccupied with the festivities on that day.

We did a couple of sheets to start the festivities off with but will be finishing it up Halloween day. 

I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review. 

No comments :

Post a Comment