Laundry Day Aromatherapy

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Sometimes life gets stressful. It is no different for a busy work at home, volunteering, paranormal rockstar, homeschooling, mom of 2 (let's not forget wife to a construction worker). Usually by the end of the day, I cannot wait to get in my bed and lay beside my man for the night. Well, when that stress is up any, I have a hard time falling asleep. It has been two of the most stressful weeks of my life these past two. I go to be and cannot relax. I lay to fall asleep and the stress just goes over and over in my head. It has gotten to the point that I am so exhausted after all of this that I fall asleep during my prayers. Then, I sleep so hard that I'm not really resting good and it all starts over the next day.

Well, Purex came to my rescue with Purex Crystals Aromatherapy. I received the "well being" scent and must say I think they read my mind. This is the prettiest most relaxing scent!


I love that we can use as much or as little of the crystals laundry enhancer as we want. They can be added to the washer OR dryer! I wash our sheets in them and when I go to bed, it's like sitting in heaven. In fact, I remember to do my devotions more, I guess that's just how relaxed I am! I have even started putting our pillows and items that we do not wash every time in the dryer for a bit with some crystals. I'm telling you- this change has made more of a difference than anything! 

I love using essential oils, and Purex has taken this a step further and made it so much easier to work them into our lives. 

No comments :

Post a Comment