Holiday Gift Guide: Cakes Under The Influence

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own. I was not asked to write a positive review.


I have a recent love for baking and a long time love for cocktails and chocolate. Cakes Under The Influence is the ultimate combination of these things.

$7 cookie cutter kit

Martini & Margarita cakes

I received 2 different kits with plenty of mixes to try. I got the cookie set ($7) and the Margarita Set for 2 ($24.99). The cookie set comes with the cookie cutters and hi-proof baking mix. The Margarita set comes with 2 bags of hi-proof cake mix, cooking molds, baking paper, and serving dishes. 

The hi-proof baking mix is especially crafted for use with alcohol and cocktails. I fell in love. I made the Margarita set with the vanilla cake mix and added cream vodka and orange soda. It tasted just like an orange dreamsicle. 

The cookies are coming this week (if my stove decides to behave itself!)

I am so impressed with this set that I will buy more mix in the future and use it every chance I get. 

Stay tuned for another review and a giveaway! 


No comments :

Post a Comment