What If Jesus Was Never Born? Special DVD/ Video/ Book Offer

 Disclaimer: I received free copies to facilitate a review. All opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by the client. 

Asking questions is something I do quite often and it is an amazing trait (although annoying at times) that I have passed on to my children. There is one question I have recently come across that trumps all questions. 

What if Jesus Was Never Born?

What a question, right? Have you ever thought about all the areas in life that are affected because Jesus was born? I didn't really until I watched the film. I guess I took for granted that Jesus lived and died for us. 

Did you know that his life had an effect on art, science, medicine, and so much more? It goes deeper than that too. 


You can receive the video (DVD or digital), and/ or book with your choice of donation. Just click here

No comments :

Post a Comment