Spreading The Love with Huggies #UltraHug



When I was pregnant with my son Tbomb, I had no idea what to expect. I had questions, and I wasn't really around other pregnant women a lot. After I left my job, my mother made me an appointment with a local organization. She told me that it would be like a support group, since so much had changed in my life. Within 6 months, I had found out I was pregnant, moved in with my Mr, gotten married, left my job, and was preparing for motherhood. That's a lot of change for someone that doesn't like change. Mom was worried about how I was dealing with all fo this, so she made me the appointment,

This appointment ended up being with an organization called The Foothills Pregnancy Care Center. It has changed so much since then. Now, they not only offer a support group, but classes, ultrasound, help with appointments, and have a "Baby Boutique," where new and expectant mothers can get pregnancy and baby gear by earning points and coming to appointments.

FPCC is a Christ-centered organization, run by a local church. They help all of those in need though, not just Christians, and not just their denomination. The organization is growing and I hope to see them continue this growth. Something like this is needed in every community. Now, the first thing I tell expectant mothers is to give them a call.

I hope to see them continue their outreach and be able to help all of those that they are continuously trying to help.

Because of this, I nominate the Foothills Pregnancy Care Center for the #ultrahug grant from Huggies.

Huggies is making it their mission to give back to communities everywhere. From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies is accepting entries to their #UltraHug contest. There are 10 $2000 grant up for grabs to help the winning community project. On July 6th, voting will begin.  This voting will between the 20 finalists and will select the 10 winners for the #UltraHug Contest.

Entry is simple, it just requires a selfie. Take a selfie with you and your baby and upload it to Twitter or Instagram. In that post, nominate the community project of your choice. Be sure to name the project and give a brief description as to why they need a hug! Your nomination should be between 100 and 120 characters. Be sure to submit your nomination here.



I love it when companies I adore stand behind a cause. That is no different than with this contest. Huggies is a brand I know and trust. This contest just makes me stand behind and support them even more. Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra diapers are my go to for my little one. They offer long lasting leakage protection, with guaranteed comfort. They are the only diapers to offer a quilted lining to help lock away wetness even better. The conforming gap-free fit and leak lock layers keep your active baby protected for up to 12 hours.


2 comments :

  1. Awwwwww.... reminds me of little pitter patter of feet when the young uns were young uns.

    Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that pitter patter. Thanks for visiting Stephen.

      Delete