Nevermind: Blogging from A to Z

Nevermind, no not the Nirvana album. Nevermind is Tbomb's new word. He says it all the time. If I ask what he said, or ask him why he wants to do something, he response is "nevermind." It is getting so frustrating. I can only imagine how my mom felt when I was a teenager and in that phase- but he's not a teenager yet- he's only 4.

Thinking about all of this makes me put more thought into the things that set Tbomb apart from other 4-year-olds. Not only his intellectual level that is so much higher than most 4-year-olds. He also speaks differently. The way he says certain words is so different than kids and adults. Some words he says make him sound like he almost has a New York accent. There are other ways that he is different than other 4-year-olds as well. He is wise beyond his years and seems to know things he shouldn't understand. That is something I'm sure he got from my great-granny and one of the many things that makes him unique.

No comments :

Post a Comment