Jogging: Blogging From A to Z

I have a confession. I'm one of those people that dreams about getting up early, going for a jog, getting a hot shower, and then starting my day. The reality is though that I'm too lazy. I always seem to have way too many things on my mind that keep me from doing that. I'm trying to change that though.

I'm trying to quit working earlier in the day, so that I'm more relaxed when I go to bed, and get to sleep quicker. I'm trying to get up just an hour earlier, so I can get that jog or some type of exercise in. I know that when I do these things, I feel much better. I'm happier and have much more energy. I just like sleep too much. I'm trying to hold myself more accountable, but figuring out a way of doing that is not so easy. Well, that's the plan for this summer. The two main things- drink more water, and get up early to exercise.

No comments :

Post a Comment