An Amazing Way To Charge On The Go

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


I have stumbled across one of the most amazing products ever! I use this solar charger all the time. Believe me, you'll want one after you learn more about it. This is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to be connected to a wall plug all the time. Whether you are heading out for a road trip, hunting, camping, hiking, spending time at the beach or just hanging around outside, this is the product for you! I often find myself out and about, or on an expedition with a low battery from taking entirely too many photos or listening to music all day. This is my solution. 

I have successfully been able to charge all of my equipment that charges via USB with it. This includes, DragonTouch tablet, LG Optimus L90, digital voice recorder, power banks, cameras, GoPro, flashlights, and even my headphones. 

The cool thing about this solar charger is that it is not a power bank- you are getting a direct charge from the panel- fully charging your device. It is 8" by 11" and only weighs 7 ounces. It only works in full sun and uses a 5v current. The grommets allow you to attach it to anything. Imagine hangint it on your backpack and charging your camera while you trek up the mountain! 

Available in green, blue, and camo. They offer a 60-day, no questions asked money back guarantee. Get you one from Amazon today. ($40)


No comments :

Post a Comment