Homeschool: Blogging From A to Z

 There are many difficult things I have done in my life. There are times that I never thought anything would be more difficult. I have found my match. Homeschooling is the most difficult, yet most rewarding thing I have ever done. There is nothing in this world like seeing your child's eyes light up when they realize how something works or when he puts 2 and 2 together for the first time and understands why it equals 4.

My Tbomb is a very special little boy, so homeschooling is a huge challenge, but knowing that he isn't being forgotten about in school is amazing. He could say and recognize all of his letters before he was 2. At 3 1/2 he could write all of his letters. He can now sign his name without being reminded how to spell it. He knows the planets, understand greater than/ less than, matches counting cards, and rhyming cards. This is the smartest kid I have ever encountered. The thing about it is that the school board doesn't even think he is old enough to start school.

Homeschooling is my greatest privilege and the thing that I worry about the most.

No comments :

Post a Comment