Zarbee's: The Answer to Mom's Prayers

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

As a mother, one of the things I worry about the most is whether or not my children are getting the nutrition they need. Once Tbomb got big enough to take vitamins, I didn't worry as much. It helped ease my rising worry on those days that I couldn't get him to eat. Then, Kodabug came along and I worried all over again. I can't give her chewy vitamins and I worry that she isn't getting the nutrition she needs.

The other side of my worry is what the medicines and vitamins actually contain. I worry about additives, preservatives, dyes, and so much more. Is that really necessary to the function of the medication or vitamin? I don't think so. Does it really help giving your red dye sensitive kid a medication that contains red dyes? Furthermore, why are we putting these things in our children when we know they are dangerous and actually banned in many other countries. (In fact, did you know that Kraft mac and cheese actually has a different recipe they send outside of the US without the dyes and junk that is in our food)

I am completely in love with Zarbee's Naturals and although I don't want to see my babies need this stuff, I'm at ease knowing that Zarbee's has my back and I can find safe and effective products in the time of need.

Zarbee's Naturals is the answer for our family. Their Baby Multi Vitamin with an iron supplement is perfect for Kodabug. Use a syringe to administer the liquid vitamin and you are good to go and have your nutritional worries at bay.

The Zarbee's Naturals vitamins contain no gluten, dyes, and no artificial flavors or sweeteners. They are made from natural ingredients and are the most comprehensive range of vitamins and supplements for babies available. They are pediatrician recommended and contain ingredients like agave and coconut oil. It even contains a probiotic which helps baby's digestive system.

Zarbee's has released a new line of baby vitamins and supplements. It is available at Target Stores Nationwide. Here is more about them.

*Statements released from Zarbee's Naturals*

Baby Probiotic Supplement: Zarbee's Baby Probiotic supplement promotes and maintains intestinal health by restoring the natural balance in the baby's digestive tract. The proprietary 3Biotic formula contains a prebiotic, probiotic, and natural postbiotic to increase delivery of this beneficial bacteria to the child's digestive system.

Baby Vitamin D Supplement: This supplement delivers vitamin D in a natural coconut oil to help absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth. *The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends supplementing your breastfed infant with 400 IUs of vitamin D daily since an adequate amount of vitamin D is not transferred through breast milk.*

Baby Omega 3: Zarbee's Omega-3 DHA supplement is formulated with plant-based DHA and natural coconut oil. Adequate intake of DHA has been shown to support brain, eye, and nervous system development during all stages of life.

Baby Multi-Vitamin with Iron Supplement: This multivitamin is specially designed to meet the needs of your growing infant and toddler. It delivers 100% of the daily recommended value for infants of 9 essential vitamins including vitamins A, C and D as well as iron.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. 


Zarbee's also offers a range of cough, cold, and allergy medication as well- their products are available at Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, and Kroger.



No comments :

Post a Comment