Understanding: Blogging From A to Z

In general, I've never been a very understanding person. I understand that things happen and mistakes will always happen. What I tend to be the least understanding about is when people blame their childhood for not taking care of their kids, doing drug, or just generally being a person that cannot be trusted. I mean at 17, 18, 19,  I get it- you're just coming in your own and really beginning to learn right from wrong. 

What I'm talking about the 30-year-olds that are hooked on hard drugs, leave their kids with just anyone, and don't even bother to clean their houses. I don't accept the excuse that "there isn't enough time in the day."

Seriously, when all you do is sit on the couch, there is plenty of time. Furthermore, if you would clean your house a little each day, it wouldn't take a whole day to get it clean for dinner company. It's things like this that cause me to not be a very understanding person. I mean seriously, at  some point, you have to grow up, stop blaming everyone else, and do what needs to be done.

No comments :

Post a Comment