Book Review: I Am Wonder Woman

Disclaimer: I was sent a book to review. All opinions are my own.



An entertaining look at some of the most influential women in history.

I Am a Wonder Woman is an entertaining and inspirational look at some of the most influential women in history, from ancient times to the modern day. Each page is filled with amazing stories about the women who have shaped the world and inspired others to follow in their footsteps. Readers can step into the lives of these pioneers by completing unique activities and answering thought-provoking questions. Quirky artwork throughout helps bring each woman’s story to life.

This is such a wonderful gift for a young girl, especially a tween girl. Most girls this age are trying desperately to find their personal strength and to find out who they are. This workbook will help girls with this struggle. It will also teach them about so many women in history that were strong and made the world what it is today. Many of these women are forgotten about in history books. I have gifted this particular one to my niece, who wants to be a teacher now more than ever!

No comments :

Post a Comment