Organized Bible Study with #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received products to organize with. All opinions are my own.

You should have seen me a few months ago when I would get into my nightly Bible study. It was a mess. I was dropping supplies everywhere and almost always forgot something and only realized it when I would get settled and ready to dive in. All that has changed now, thanks to Thirty One Gifts.


This is now my Bible study set. It contains everything I need. I have used the Swap-It Pocket in pink crosshatch and the Shine On Jewelry Case in Medallion Medley. The embroidery on them is truly amazing and reminds me of God's love every time I see them. 





I love that everything fits and is organized at the same time. Now, I can just grab my Swap-It Pocket, coffee, and go! Inside, I have my Bible, multi-colored pen, devotional, extra bookmarks, highlighters, crayons, sticky notes, tabs, stickers, a notepad, and more. Everything I need for "casual" Bible study at my fingertips. If I'm doing more in depth study, I just have to grab my extra books, research notebook, and I'm good to go! 


No comments :

Post a Comment