Mom Approved For Summer Fun: Watermelon Ball

Disclaimer: I was sent a sample to review. All opinions are my own.

We have so much fun playing in the pool as a family. My husband and I are always looking for new games to play with the kids as well as ways for the adults to get some exercise in during the brutal South Carolina summers. I was sent the perfect solution from PlaSmart.

The Watermelon Ball is a unique ball that allows you to play games in the water. It is naturally buoyant, and it looks, feels, and behaves like a watermelon in the water. You can dribble, kick, intercept, and pass up to 10 feet underwater. It even bounces against the pool walls.






Watermelon Ball from PlaSmart

The Watermelon Ball is recommended for ages eight and up. It is sure to be loads of family and friend fun! I cannot wait for this summer to break it out in the pool, and probably take it to the lake with us. The hotel we usually stay at in the mountains has a larger pool than ours and we love catching it empty so we can play all kinds of games, so I know this will be packed to take along! This will be sure to add to our summer family fun! 

No comments :

Post a Comment