Homeschool Resource: Little Passports

Disclaimer: I received a sample to review. All opinions are my own.

This year in our homeschool, we are in Kindergarten and 3k. However, my kindergartener is a bit advanced and while I have to keep him a little grounded, I love watching him learn new things and watch him soak up information. I really want him to learn more about the world around him this year, especially our great country. So, when Little Passports contacted me, I was all on board.

Little Passports have subscriptions for all ages, including Early Explorers (3-5), World Edition (6-10), and USA Edition (7-12). We received a sample of World Edition (Brazil) and the USA Edition. The world edition was especially interesting, as it includes letters, souvenirs, activity pages, and more. There are even teachers guides for Brazil, Japan, France, Egypt, Austrailia, and Worldwide. The USA edition came with a journal and even a camera. These will make great additions to our homeschool year.

These teacher guides are amazing. They can be found as a download on the Little Passports website and make amazing supplements for classroom teachers and homeschool parents. Little Passports is even offering a classroom subscription. I find this to be such an amaing way for kids to learn, plus they love getting things in the mail and seeing items hands on, instead of just in a book.

Each of the special teacher guides include ideas, activities, and resources for teaching the Little Passports World Edition in the classroom. They include sections on Geography, culture, vocabulary, a quiz, and even a bonus activity sheet.

I'm definitely intrigued and will be purchasing this for our homeschool. What a great addition to homeschool curriculum!

Links:
Website
Teacher Subscription
Teaching Guides
Homeschool Resources

No comments :

Post a Comment