Book Review: Little Dino

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I was sent Little Dinos Don't Bite and Little Dinos Don't Hit to review and I quickly fell in love. The whole set of books is adorable and perfect for little ones, especially siblings.

Little Dinos Don't Bite
The Little Dinos books take a child through behaviors that they should not do. The friendly language and colorful illustrations are perfect for keeping a child's attention. The series includes Don't Bite, Don't Hit, Don't Push, and Don't Yell. The books explain not only why this shouldn't happen, but also what they should do instead. 

I was very pleased to see in the Don't Hit book that Little Dinos shouldn't hit their brothers or sisters. This is something my children have picked up and this has been the perfect book for them. After they get out of time out, we read this book together to strengthen the "don't hit" rule. 
Little Dinos Don't Hit
Whenever books can teach the kids manners, good behavior, and social etiquette, it is a win. When the language and photos appeal to kids, it is an even bigger win. 

I love Michael Dahl books, so it was a pleasure to review these as well. 









No comments :

Post a Comment